How to Apply
- Download Application
- Fill out Application and Submit
- Submit Bank Letter or Statement
- Submit Copy of Passport
- $90 Application fee (non refundable)
- $300 tuition deposit and $250 housing deposit (fully refundable if visa is denied)
$65 express mail fee (non refundable)I f needed by credit card online, via wire transfer or
cashier’s check (see student tuition and fees)
- After acceptance letter is issued-pay sevis usembassy.gov directly
- Make your appointment at the Embassy
- Tuition balance due on or before first day of class
Find the application in your native language:
Call Us with Questions +1 (855) 650-3321
To apply, students must complete the online ALI application form and provide written proof that they have funds to support themselves while in the United States. Students should allow 48 hours for application processing.
The U.S. government requires persons who come to the U.S. for full-time studies (18 hours per week or more) to obtain F-1 student visas.
To apply for an F-1 student visa at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate, an I-20 form will be needed. To receive an I-20 form, students must first apply to the ALI and we will express mail the I-20 for a fee of.
For information about the time required to get a visa, please visit usembassy.gov or contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the student’s country of origin. SEVIS FEES must be PAID DIRECTLY by student online prior to leaving their country.